When using asbestos rubber sheets, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the fire performance meets the standard while ensuring the thermal insulation effect. In addition, it must also help to save energy while preventing fire. Ignore the important principle of energy saving.
Inorganic thermal insulation materials are represented by rock wool and foam glass. The thermal conductivity of rock wool and slag wool under normal temperature conditions (about 25 ℃) is usually between 0.036 ～ 0.041W / (m · K). It is an inorganic silicate fiber and is not combustible. Rock wool has the characteristics of Class A fire protection and thermal insulation. It is specially designed and produced for the external thermal insulation thin plastering system of the external wall of the building. It is suitable for new or existing buildings with a dense structure such as concrete or brick walls. It can also be used as exterior wall insulation or energy-saving transformation, and can also be used as exterior wall insulation and fire protection isolation tape. It can be used in conjunction with insulation materials with a combustion performance of less than A grade to improve the fire protection and fire protection of the exterior walls of buildings.
The external wall insulation materials should be organically combined with the four university disciplines of building science, material science, fire protection science and environmental protection science. Any research that deviates from the four university subjects has relative one-sidedness and limitations. The following points need to be done for the fire protection of external wall insulation:
1) Strictly implement various fire protection regulations and fire protection systems;
2) Choose good insulation materials;
3) Take good fire protection measures at the initial stage of using insulation materials;
4) Do a good job of monitoring the construction process at the intermediate stage of the use of thermal insulation materials to prevent the possibility of various fires;
5) After the insulation material is made into an external wall insulation system, use the insulation system properly and prevent fire.
The problem of fire protection for external wall insulation should be integrated with various factors. It is not possible to prevent fires by relying solely on the fire resistance of insulation materials such as rock wool boards.